One of my favorite sayings is: “Pray like it depends on God. Work like it depends on you.”
When I pray for others, I’ll often ask God to help them. What I don’t do enough is pray to ask God how I can help the person I’m praying for. We’re to be God’s hands and feet on this earth and we need to act like it so people see God in ACTION. I used to wonder what the heck the TV preachers meant when they said “You, too can have a relationship with Jesus”. I think I’m starting to figure that out. I’m not always a real quick study, so bear with me!
Have you ever had someone reach out and help you in a time of need? If so, didn’t it feel great? For me, it’s a huge relief knowing that we’re never alone in this world. It’s a game-changer, taking the feelings of isolation and loneliness and kicking them to the curb. You can do that for someone today. So get ‘er done!
- Pray First (screaminggoose.wordpress.com)
- This freaked me out… (ryancarriesharpe.wordpress.com)
- He Prayed. (brusharbors.wordpress.com)
- I No Longer Run From What I see! I just pray (vdcoleman.wordpress.com)
- I pray for u today (pastorayres.wordpress.com)